Hawaii Beach & Golf takes a proactive approach to user privacy to protect the privacy of our users throughout their visiting experience.
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION
We collect the following types of information about you:
- Information you provide us directly: We ask for certain information such as your username, real name, birthdate, address, phone number and e-mail address when you register for a Hawaii Beach & Golf account, or if you correspond with us. We also retain any messages you send to us, and collect information you provide in subscribing to our newsletter and email updates. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of our service to you.
- Analytics information: We may directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools and services, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the our website. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
- Cookies information: When you visit our website, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets HawaiiBeachGolf.com help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the our website (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take), and allow us or our business partners to track your usage over time.
- Log file information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile device each time you access the website. When you use our website, our servers automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
- Commercial and marketing communications: We use the information we collect or receive, such as your email address, to communicate directly with you. We may send you emails containing newsletters, promotions, and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you will be given the option to opt out or change your preferences. We also use your information to send you service-related emails (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the service, technical and security notices). You may not opt out of service-related emails.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
HawaiiBeachGolf.com does not rent or sell your information to third parties.
- Instances where we are required to share your information: HawaiiBeachGolf.com will disclose your information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement.
HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- Storage and Processing: Your information collected through the website may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which HawaiiBeachGolf.com or its subsidiaries, affiliates, or service providers maintain facilities.
- Keeping your information safe: HawaiiBeachGolf.com cares about the security of your information, and uses commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the our website. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from HawaiiBeachGolf.com, at all times.
- Compromise of information: In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, HawaiiBeachGolf.com will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Your Choices about Your Information: You control your account information and settings: You may update your account information and email-communication preferences at any time by logging in to your account and changing your profile settings. You can also stop receiving promotional email communications from us by modifying your preferences.
We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. As noted above, you may not opt out of website service-related communications (e.g., account verification, technical and security notices). If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account information, you can contact us directly at info@HawaiiBeachGolf.com.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES